Women's Health Hormone Workshop
Join leading Brisbane Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist, Marianne Fernance for an informative and interactive workshop that will help women to really understand hormones and the role they play in your overall health and wellbeing.
- Learn what is estrogen’s and progesterone's role in the body
- Causes and symptoms of estrogen dominance ( PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids and Cysts)
- How thyroid Imbalance leads to menstrual irregularities
- How to balance your hormones naturally and revive your body from a dis-ease state
- How stress leads to hormonal imbalances
Do you or someone you know suffer with:
Painful / irregular periods,
Infertility / early miscarriage,
Unexplained weight gain?
If they do this workshop is for you!
***This Exciting Workshop Starts 6:30pm on the 2nd May***
Let me introduce myself... My name is Marianne Fernance and I am a qualified and experienced Naturopath, Nutritionist, and Herbalist.
I am passionate about restoring health and vibrancy in people’s lives through dietary and lifestyle education, herbal medicine and nutritional medicine! I have a balanced approach to life and love to cook using food as medicine and yet maintain the joy and satisfaction that we love about food and living.
I specialise in treating patients with chronic health conditions including:
- Autoimmune conditions including rheumatoid arthritis and hashimotos thyroiditis.
- Digestive disorders including ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hormonal imbalances, PCOS, Endometriosis, and natural fertility.
- Autism and ADHD.
I'd love it if you could join us!
Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist