Online Consultations FAQ
Before booking an online consultation, there can certainly be a lot of questions you may have about the health care you will be receiving and how it will be delivered.
When to consider an Online Consultation?
- Perfect for remote people. To access the best of Naturopathic and Functional Medicine, all you need is wifi and a device like a laptop, phone or tablet.
- Perfect if you're housebound/quarantined. Set your device up where you are and jump on a Zoom consult with me!
- Perfect for busy people. With online consultations, you can fit your Naturopathic appointment into your lunch break!
With an online consultation, the convenience of quality healthcare is right at your fingertips!
What you need to know?
At the time of booking your appointment, you will receive an email regarding your appointment and a link to access the meeting room for our consult and all you have to do is click the link!
For all new patients, after you have booked your appointment, your email will contain:
- A link to fill out an Online Intake Form, it contains simple and straightforward questions about you.
- An attached PDF questionnaire
- You will also be able to provide any pathology you have had done in the past 12 months to be sent back prior to your appointment. If I require any further pathology from you, I will arrange a pathology request for you at the end of your consultation.
Will I still get the same treatment as if I was there in person?
Yes. I use the same principals of functional and naturopathic medicine with all my patients and offer personalised treatment plans wherever you are. I will still be able to see you face to face as our consult will be held through the Zoom Video Conferencing platform. This platform is free for my clients to use.
What about payment?
Payment for your consult will be required to be paid upfront and any supplements can be purchased over the phone or online. We can also arrange for supplements to couriered or posted to your home.
Is Zoom secure?
Zoom Video Conferencing is one of the most secure video calling technology available. This means, your sensitive conversations will be completely protected.
A few extra important points!
You will need to have:
- A good internet connection
- A device like a phone, tablet or laptop
- Good lighting so I can see you
- A quiet space with little to no background noise
- Have earphones/headphones/headset for the better sound quality
How Do I Book?
You can book now by clicking here.
I look forward to working with you on your journey to vibrant and healthy living.