Have you ever wondered what your blood can tell you about your health?
Would you like to know:
- how well your diet is meeting your specific nutritional needs and any areas that may need additional support?
- how well your immune system is functioning?
- whether you are showing signs of free radical damage and oxidative stress?
- how your liver is performing in detoxifying your body?
- the presence and impact of intestinal permeability, otherwise known as "leaky gut syndrome".
When a Passion4Health consultant undertakes Live Blood Analysis, a small sample of your blood is taken and placed under a high powered, biological, microscope connected to a screen allowing both us and you to see exactly what is happening. You may have had blood tests before, but nothing compares to seeing your own blood live on a screen in front of you.
Using the Hemaview software our qualified practitioner will be able to take both still images and video footage that can be stored and compared with later results to show your progress. This gives you a direct measure of how well your body is responding to any dietary and lifestyle changes.
Live Blood Analysis is available as either a stand alone service or forms a key part of our nutritional consultations.
Comprehensive Lifestyle Review
Initial consultation including live blood analysis, bioimpedance analysis, urine testing, zinc test and case history
Following up for report of findings, lifestyle planning and review
|Live Blood Analysis Screen & Report Only||$88.00|
Frequent Questions about Live Blood Analysis
Q: What exactly will I see?
A:That will vary depending on your state of health. Using Live blood analysis you will be able to see the actual makeup and cells of the blood. This includes being able to see:
- actual white blood cells that form part of the immune system and to examine their size, quantity and mobility;
- the size, shape and behaviour of red blood cells that carry nutrients and oxygen to the cells and wastes away from the cells.
Q: What changes occur during my program?
A:We undertake repeat Live Blood Analysis sessions at regular followup intervals to assess the changes that are occurring in your blood as you follow your lifestyle program. Typically we expect to see a number of factors improve including:
- the mobility of white blood cells reflecting an improvement in the bodies immune system;
- the shape of red blood cells as mineral deficiencies are rectified;
- the spacing, or "clumping" of red blood cells as the levels of essential fatty acids and cellular hydration levels improve;
- the amount of fat particles present in the blood as digestion and the integrity of the gut improves.
Q: Can I combine my initial and followup consultation together?
A:We have consistently found better health improvements by separating the two consultations. Why is this?
Our concentration and attention spans are only finite. By breaking our nutritional consultations into two separate sessions we find that you retain more of the information and understand more of the reason behind the treatment approach. This equips you with the knowledge necessary to make informed decisions about your health. Personal empowerment and responsibility are vital parts of natural and alternative treatments.
Q: I have heard Live Blood Analysis is just for show and not based on science?
A: The Live Blood Analysis practiced by Passion4Health is known as Hemaview. This is based on the medical science of Hematology and has been assessed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
- Created on Friday, 23 April 2010 12:41